Monday, March 11, 2024

Reflection





This term was interesting journey of self-discovery and artistic creation. Photography was always a part of my interest and it was important to learn the settings, composition and to know more about lightning. Practice in studio and with the class around the campus had a huge impact on understanding and also extremely helpful was the possibility to lend the camera to exercise at home. Continuing blog in Creative Media supported me to be more organised and set the priorities. There is still space for improvement but I have gain a lot of new knowledge. Furthermore knowledge and effective critical thinking is crucial to success. It is helping to think outside of the box and see things from others perspective.

Skills that I gain in Creative Media could not only help in professional career but are usefull in life. They helped me to understand that I enjoy drawing, when before I never thought that is possible and I could possible draw anything. Photography practices, especially black&white that I always found it more interesting than colours, gave me potential ideas for the future. Furthermore, Creative writing was a great challenge of all but eventually I found it fascinating. It is incredible how far we can go when we push our boundaries.

My website has some more projects now and I have reorganised it and I am pleased the way it looks now. I have changed the buttons and when added photography project and chapbook changed the leyout to make sure everything is joyful and the navigator operates well. Important part was also to check the mobile view as this needed a small corrections but as the most used in todays world large number of people operates the mobiles so it had to be clear and easy to navigate.

I am looking forward to a new term, the last one before the real University world and see how I can
challenge myself more in every step of the way. Next term we will be using videos instead of blog. That should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...