Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Website Gallery: Book Project

 Today we are uploading our book to Wix and I will be embedding on my website. Again going to Menu and added  new page and then I moved under my Portfolio. First I have added image to my Portfolio going to Add element, Image and uploaded my cover of the book. 





I went to Canva, uploaded my book. Then on the right top of the site I went to Share, then Embed, copied the HTML and went back to Wix then Menu, Add element, pressed embed code, choose HTML code and paste in. Next I will write the Introduction to give the reason to want to read my book.






Next I went to Menu choose paragraph. I made sure I used the same font 'Gloock' as everywhere else and written introduction.

I added button to my project and changed the text to 'back to Portfolio', placed under the introduction to my book.
 



Then I checked how how it looks on mobile phone and everything works well and if make sense for people to see and if is easy to navigate. 




The same I have done to my Portfolio, added book and the button to move to my project. I like the way it looks and all button works well. All seems easy to navigate and presented clear to read or watch.







1 comment:

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...