Monday, February 19, 2024

Process Of Making flipbook: Canva

After completed some chapters of my book I created book in Canva. I have chose A4 format of magazine, choose one of the examples of the magazines and have delated all the content and start creating my chapbook. I started by downloading a cover that I created earlier. 


Next I started to add blank pages to my book and by going to Menu I add a heading and I have put my title and my name to the next page. 



Following another page I started with adding heading then again going to Menu and add Text I have include a Quote and another text contain my chapter. This is not finished yet so it might change once I look at it deeply. 




Then I have moved the quote to separate page and rename my chapter. I have downloaded the image from Unsplash and added to my book by going to Menu add image and under the photo add in text content of my book.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...