Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Website Feedback on UK Testing

 I created the google form with 10 questions to get people's feedback about my website. Then I added the form in navigation bar. I have published the website so I could get a feedback from my colleagues from class to see where I need to change or work on to get my website to be perfectly working and be clear for people to navigate and enjoying my work.

 


I have received 7 responses and I am quite happy for the responses. I had mostly excellent and good responses on my website but I will still look for the improvements to it. 





The navigation seems to work very well as the responses shows high percentage of excellent and good which is important to see. 




My About Me Page mostly has a good responses end excellent in smaller percentage so I can see there is something I will need to improve but I have not received the comment so I will need to figure out what that could be.



The Biography Page design seems to have a to small font and distracting photo so I plan to change the background and change the font to make a better for my audience to read.



The contact page had a shared opinions and my feeling is quite the same so I will change the design to be more alike





Social links work well and I have just blog for now but when I will feel more confident with my work then I will add some more social links to the website.




I have mostly good responses on the Portfolio but I have also received some negative comments but they are not supported and I need to find myself what I need to improve it.





The mobile view looks good and is all working quite well. I am happy with the feedback given as it is very important.




The comments are great and constructive showing me where I need to change my work and improve.















1 comment:

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...