Thursday, November 30, 2023

Process of magazine drafts

 I found my perfect cover for the magazine and the photo in Canva program to express a little bit of feelings to my article about Buddhism in China. I called the magazine Mindfulness by changing the Heading in 'Text'. Then by adding subheading I have name my article called 'Buddhism in China and I put my name underneath.




Then in Canva I have created more pages where I name them all and wrote about my inside of the article in bullet points.



Then all I have done is I found pictures that suits my article and follow the same steps of adding heading and text to it.



I have done my research and write most important information's in my article which i will continue as in the future to build the interest of my main customers.





                                                        

The next step I will put all this pages together into the flip book and add to my website. I have created a pdf format and then from there I converted to a flipbook on PAPERTURN website. The link underneath shows the magazine and article I have created so please have a look at my work.


                                                                       Flip book

I have corrected my spelling mistakes and added clear References to my article using cite them write Harvard Referencing Generator.







REFERENCES:

History Editors (2020) BuddhismHistory. A&E Television Networks. Available at: https://www.history.com/topics/religion/buddhism.

Wikipedia Contributors (2019) Buddhism, Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism.















3 comments:

  1. As this is digital process you needed much more in the way of technical commentary and explaining the tools your used and your design decisions

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far in this booklet there are quite a few spelling mistakes, you also need to make sure you have clear references at the end of the artcle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zoe I will correct that and add my references.

      Delete

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...