Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Creating website: About me

 



Iwona came to UK for couple of years to study English but then decided to stay and explore the world. She travelled quite a lot. She had a big opportunities to travel to places such as Maldives, India, Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland, Norway, France but that's definitely not the end of it.

Iwona has a dream to travel the world and explore more in the future. She is passionate to learn other languages and to find more about other different cultures that is why she choose Media and Communication with Mandarin. That would be another language she speak apart from some understanding of few others. 

She is the person who would fall down thousand of times but she would always get up and never give  up. She trust her intuition and follow it. Nothing will stop her when she really wants something.



I completed and then I added this to my website by clicking on the right hand menu and going into my 'About' page. I then copied and pasted my test in from blogger to the website page and changed the font to match my fonts on the page. That's the final page:



Then I have checked my my mobile view and it looks like that.



 

1 comment:

  1. You do need to explain what you are doing now and what you are doing in the future - this statement needs context - also you need to add the page on teh website where you added it and the mobile view

    ReplyDelete

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...