Monday, November 6, 2023

Software Practice Photoshop: Portfolio Concept

 I am creating portfolio introduction page with the concept of project on Photoshop. I created a green canvas to work on. I did that by opening the Photoshop and clicked on "file" then "new"






Then I added an image from my desktop by clicking on File and then Open. I then went to Select on the top menu and then Select All and then I went to Edit at the top of the menu and 



Then I changed the background and added text 








Then I used the text tool and clicked onto the canvas and changed the size 24pts and kept the font the same . I the wrote my introduction to my project.



















1 comment:

  1. There is some commentary here but you really need more techincal commentary on how you did this

    ReplyDelete

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...