Monday, March 4, 2024

Website Gallery: Photographic Gallery

 First I checked my copyright if is up to date and I have changed to 2024





Then I wanted to add new page and again I went to Menu added new page, renamed as the name of my photographic project 'Reflection' and moved underneath my Portfolio.



Next I added the title of my Project going to menu and adding heading changed to 'Reflection' using Gloock font and 20pts using centre align.

I have changed my background to black color. Then I went to menu and add paragraph and started to write introduction to my photographic project.


Next I added button and again by going to Manu then button, chosen the design, changed text in the box and linked to my Portfolio.



Then I went to menu, gallery and chose the 3D carousel gallery where I uploaded my best shots of my Project and added in correct order to have a good idea of my photoshoot. Next I named each photograph in my album.


This week I will also be embedding my book Project to my Portfolio. I might be updating some details on my previous Project but for now that is how I will leave. I will add my last Project and see if all works well.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...