Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Major Project



After considering my initial ideas and creating a Millanote with intended research I am now ready to write my SMART Objective for my project. SMART means Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely.


For my Media & Communication project this term I will be creating a content article on Buddhism in modern China. My target market will be students generation Z & Millennials. I will create an article of up to 1000 words and used copyright free images. I will use a template such as Visme or Flipsnack and finally create a flipbook that will go onto my website as final portfolio by the beginning of December.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...