Monday, February 12, 2024

Chapbook: Planning

What is your final idea? Please explain in two sentences the theme and the form your writing will take.

My final idea is around 10 poems and I will use my own photos and the copyright free. This chapbook will be no more then 40 pages and the theme will be existence. 


Considering the form, how do you intend to layout your book pages?

I will use a photograph and expression poem next to that.

 
How many pages do you expect there will be?

I consider 30-40 pages


Are you going to use images? Are these your own images (illustrations/photographs) or copyright free images that you will source?

Yes, I will use copyright photographs same as my own.


What is the plan of your time and how much you will need to spend on this? Remember writing is something that you will need time and concentration without disturbance - you must make sure that you plan time to do this.

I am planning to spent 20h


What do you imagine the final book will look like?

                                                                           chapbook




Have you considered the cover page/contents page/back cover with blurb?

I think I will use Blurb but not sure yet.

 


Drafting and redrafting will need to be done? Who would you get to proofread your work?

I will ask my best friend and my partner and my best friend to proofread. 




Write down any other thoughts or comments related to your plan on your blog post

I am planning to draw my own front page cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...