Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Creative Media Production: Timed Writing Two

process of writing




When I think back on how was my life

The only feeling was a misery

The tears constantly coming through the eyes

Realizing how down I was at that time.


Time fly, time fly

And is not turning back

Memories belongs to me

And what they do to me.


Creative as I possibly could be

There was not space for that

As I had to be who they wanted

For the moment of my existence.


Time fly, time fly away

The only thing was left for me

Was my dreams of traveling

And become the person that I always wanted to be.


Free......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...