Monday, October 9, 2023

Welcome & Introduction

 Welcome to Spiritual Photography And Art.




Welcome to my blog. I am a student at DMU International College in Year Zero Media. I have a passion for photography and Art. I am studying Media and Communication with Mandarin language. I am from Poland but I lived in UK from 2006. I came for one year but now it is 17 gone already. I have gain a lot of experience and I have learned a lot of different cultures. I am really glad and lucky to come and have the opportunity to study in DMU English. I am a happy mother of two amazing boys and being busy mum.

I am a spiritual person and I would like to express myself by showing the beauty of the spirit on the photographs. I love traveling and people and I am looking forward to gain more experience, meet more beautiful souls and have the opportunity to share my vision of life on my blog.

                                                                    
                                                                          Wisdom
                                           

I have chosen the photography as it shows me that I don't need the words to understand the meaning of it. It inspires me by knowing I am in control over the life. Star Gorven is the writer who inspires me through the journey and hopefully looking at her work you can understand the meaning of it.



"Enlightenment is essentially the climax of the human existence, which is why it is worth pursuing and investing all of your energy into. When you Awaken, it is as though you have stepped into a psychedelic dream, a place beyond your wildest imaginings where anything is possible."(Gorven, 2020)


 Star Gorven




Star Gorven, the author of the picture. She is a spiritual person. Star is writing a ways of getting the highest potential of self growing. She is very passionate about helping people to find the beauty of living and reason to grow. Star has published eBook titled "The Magic Within" which teaches how to have a strong faith in self.

Star Gorven, Author at Sociedelic



"Fear management is an active process. You’ll encounter your fears again and again. You’ll be called to evoke your firmness of character, and these repeated instances will build your self-assurance, making your courage easier and easier to access"(Page 12, Chapter 1: Leverage Your Fears)


Book Excerpt | The Magic Within (magicwithinbook.com)

References:

Gorven, S. (no date) Star gorven, Sociedelic. Available at: https://www.sociedelic.com/author/stargorven/ (Accessed: 12 October 2023).

The Magic Within. (n.d.). Book Excerpt. [online] Available at: https://www.magicwithinbook.com/book-inner [Accessed 16 Oct. 2023].



1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the course Iwona. Joining late you have become a key member of the group and bought much happiness. Reading that you have a Spiritual side, and that you are a mother expains much of this.
    Your introduction is well constructed with a good outline of you as a person with good reasons for coming to the college. I look forward to seeing how your development goes and I'm delighted to be a small part of it.

    ReplyDelete

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...