Thursday, November 16, 2023

Creating a Website : Portfolio Gallery page

I created my Portfolio front page, I did this so that I could add projects as I go through the year. My first step was to click on the left hand menu and click on 'Pages and Menu'. I then went to Portfolio and removed the template collection and associated links.

 



I then added my new image to the page and added a 'button' I did this by going to the plus sign in the menu on the left hand side and then going to 'Button' and then dragging and dropping into my page





I then went to the menu and added a new page which will be my project page for this term I renamed it 'Buddhism in China' and then dragged it under the Portfolio and made this into a subpage. I then went back to back to the button and added a link to the button to my project page





I then added a 'Back to Portfolio Button on my project page and changed the font and colour to make sure it was clear that this was a button to return to my front portfolio page. I previewed and tested this to make sure it worked







I have updated my Home page with the new image and I added the quote so it fills my photo with inspirational text.



I also added the mobile view to see how it looks like on a mobile phone and if everything looks nice and clear.















1 comment:

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...