Monday, October 30, 2023

Creating a Website

Today I began creating a website using Wix. This is the site I have chosen to customize. Then I added my heading. The next step was to change my name so I selected my name and then on the pop-up dialog box I chose the font. 


                                       



Then I went to desing option and change the text font.



Next I changed the photo and upload the photo which I might change in the process. I made the font larger and added the name of the project.  



Then I went to mobile view to see how it looks like on a mobile.












1 comment:

  1. This needs a lot more technical detail and commentary and you need to add the mobile view

    ReplyDelete

Children photography

Sally Mann photography is challenging the audience. Her artistic children photography is enigmatic and controversial. '' Described b...